I) GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS When you use WLM Edizioni Services or send us e-mails, text messages (SMS) and other communications from your computer or mobile device, communicate with us electronically. We will be able to communicate with you in various ways, for example by e-mail, text messages (SMS), in-app notifications, or by posting messages and communications on the site or through other WLM Editions Services, such as our Communications Center. Without prejudice to the specific mandatory legal provisions, for the purposes of this contract, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy the requirement of written form, when required by law.
- COPYRIGHT AND DATA BANK RIGHTS All content present or made available through the WLM Editions Services in the form of texts, graphics, logos, icon buttons, images, audio files, digital downloads, data collections and software, are of property of WLM Edizioni or its content providers and are protected by the laws of Italy and by international laws on copyright and database rights. The list of all the contents present or made available through the WLM Edizioni Services is the exclusive property of WLM Edizioni and is protected by the laws of Italy and by international laws on copyright and database rights. It is not permitted to systematically extract and / or reuse parts of the WLM Edizioni Services without the express written consent of WLM Edizioni. In particular, it is not allowed to use data mining, robots or similar acquisition or extraction devices to extract (one or more times) to reuse any substantial part of any WLM Edizioni Service, without our express written consent. You will not even be able to create and / or publish your own database that reproduces substantial parts (eg. prices and lists of products) of WLM Edizioni Services without the express written consent of WLM Edizioni.
- TRADEMARKS The graphic material, the logos, the page headers, the icon buttons, the characters and the service marks included or made available through any of the WLM Edizioni Services are trademarks or distinctive signs of WLM Edizioni. The trademarks and distinctive signs of WLM Edizioni cannot be used in relation to products or services other than WLM Edizioni, in such a way as to generate confusion among the customers or in any way that could denigrate or discredit WLM Edizioni. All other trademarks not owned by WLM Edizioni that appear on any of the WLM Edizioni Services are the property of their respective owners, which may or may not be connected, connected to WLM Edizioni or sponsored by WLM Edizioni.
- LICENSE FOR ACCESS TO WLM Edizioni SERVI
CES Provided that you comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use, the Terms of Service, and that you pay any applicable fees, WLM Edizioni or its content provider will grant you a limited license , non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable for access to WLM Edizioni Services and for personal and non-commercial use. This license does not include any right of resale or commercial use of each WLM Edizioni Service or its contents, nor the right to collect and use product lists, descriptions or prices, make derived use of the WLM Editions Services or their contents, perform any type of download or copy of account information for the benefit of another retailer or use data mining, robots or similar data acquisition and extraction devices. All rights not expressly granted by these General Terms and Conditions of Use or by the Terms of Service remain with WLM Edizioni or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, owners or other service providers. It is not possible to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or in any other way use for any commercial use the WLM Edizioni Services in whole or in part without our express written consent. It is not possible to proceed with framing or use framing techniques to unduly appropriate any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page settings, or format) of WLM Edizioni in the absence of an express written consent on our part. It is not possible to use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" using the WLM Edizioni name or trademarks without our express written consent. You must not misuse the WLM Editions Services. You will be able to use the WLM Edizioni Services exclusively within the limits set by law. Violation of these General Terms and Conditions of Use or Terms of Service will result in the revocation of the authorization or license issued by WLM Edizioni.
- YOUR ACCOUNT If you use the WLM Edizioni Services, you are required to keep your account and password confidential and to control access to your computer and your devices, and you agree, within the limits allowed by the applicable laws, to be considered responsible for all activities that will be carried out with your account and your password. You agree to take all necessary precautions to ensure that your password remains secure and confidential and you commit yourself to inform us immediately if you have reason to believe that any third party is aware of your password, or if your password either, or presumably is going to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You are required to ensure that the information you provide is correct and complete and to notify us immediately of any change to the information you have provided. You will be able to access and update most of the information provided in the My Account section of the site. You will not have to use the WLM Edizioni Services: (i) in such a way as to cause, or to be able to cause, interruptions, damages or malfunctions to the WLM Edizioni Services and its functionalities, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in any case to commit illegal activities , or (iii) to cause disturbance, prejudice or apprehension. We reserve the right to prevent access to the site and / or WLM Edizioni Services, to suspend or terminate an account, to remove or modify the contents of the site at our discretion, in the event of violation of the applicable laws, of the present General Conditions of Use or applicable guidelines or policies.
- REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENTS It is permitted to publish reviews, comments and other content, send electronic postcards and other communications and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, provided that the content is not illicit (or obscene, abusive, intimidating, defamatory, non-violating privacy, intellectual property rights or otherwise offensive to WLM Edizioni and / or third parties or regrettable and not containing or not containing viruses, political propaganda, commercial solicitation, Sant'Antonio chain , mass e-mail or any other form of spamming). You will not be able to use a false e-mail address, pretend to be another person or subject or otherwise lie about the origin of a postcard or other content. We reserve the right (but we have no obligation to act in the absence of a complete notification form in its entirety) to remove or modify this content. If you believe that a content, or a sales advertisement published on the site or used in the WLM Edizioni Services, contains a defamatory declaration or that your intellectual property right has been violated by an article or information on the site or used within the WLM Edizioni Services, we invite you to send us notification and we will provide promptly. If you decide to send content or materials, unless otherwise indicated by us, you grant: (a) WLM Edizioni the non-exclusive, free, sublicensable and transferable right to third parties, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, distribute and display in all parts of the world such content through any means of communication and (b) to WLM Edizioni, its sub-licensees and assignees, the right to use, at its own discretion, the name you use in relation to they. Your moral rights as an author are reserved. You agree that the aforementioned rights granted to us are irrevocable for the entire duration of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and materials. You agree to carry out all the other activities necessary to perfect each of the above rights you granted to WLM Edizioni, including the signing of deeds and documents, at our request. You represent and warrant that you have, personally or otherwise, the ownership or in any case the availability of all the rights related to the content of what you publish; that, on the date on which the content or material is published: (i) the content and material are accurate and relevant; and (ii) the use of the content and material you provide does not conflict with any of the applicable policies and guidelines of WLM Edizioni and that such use does not cause harm to third parties. Except in cases where any liability is attributable to failure to remove unlawful content following the receipt of a notification form, you undertake to hold WLM Edizioni harmless from all legal actions taken by third parties against WLM Edizioni, deriving from or in any case connected with the content and materials you provide.
- VIOLATIONS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WLM Edizioni respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that could lead to possible violations, use the Contact form or send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- TERMS WLM SOFTWARE Editions I
n addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Use, the software (including any updates / upgrades and related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time in relation to the WLM Editions Services (the "WLM Editions Software") is subject to the terms you find in the Additional Terms for the WLM Editions Software.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY We will do our best to ensure that access to the WLM Editions Services is provided without interruption and that transmissions take place without errors. However, due to the nature of the Internet, uninterrupted access and the absence of transmission errors cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, your access to the WLM Edizioni Services may also occasionally be suspended or limited to allow for repair, maintenance, or the introduction of new activities or services. We will try to limit the frequency and duration of these suspensions and limitations. WLM Edizioni will not be responsible for (i) losses that are not a result of our breach of these general conditions or (ii) for any loss of business opportunities (including lost profits, revenues, contracts, supposed savings, data, goodwill or unnecessarily incurred expenses ) or (iii) any other indirect or consequential loss that was not reasonably foreseeable, either by you or by us, at the time you started using the WLM Editions Services. We will not be liable for any delay or non-fulfillment of the obligations set forth in these general conditions if the delay or failure results from unforeseeable circumstances or causes of force majeure. This provision does not affect your rights under the law and in particular your right to receive the goods purchased within a reasonable time or to be reimbursed in the event of non-delivery due to circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure. The legal provisions in force in some states may prohibit the limitations of liability now indicated. In the event that these provisions are applicable, the limitations of liability now indicated will have no effect and further rights may be recognized to you. None of the provisions contained here limits or excludes our liability in the event of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or caused by intent or gross negligence.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION These General Terms and Conditions of Use are regulated and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Italy and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree, and we accept in turn, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Bergamo. As a consumer you will be able to act before the Courts of Bergamo or of the Member State of the European Union in which you are resident or domiciled to promote a dispute in relation to these General Conditions of Use.
- DISCLAIMER In the event of your failure to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use, our failure to exercise the right to act against you does not constitute a renunciation of us from acting for the violation of the obligations you have assumed.
- MINORS We do not sell products to minors. We sell products for children that can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you can use the WLM Editions Services only by involving a parent or guardian.
- OUR CONTACTS This site is owned by, and is managed by WLM Edizioni. WLM Editions of Walter Manzoni, Via Monfalcone 20, Stezzano BG 24040, Italy, tel .: 3496388350, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR THE WLM Editions SOFTWARE
- Use of third party services. When you use the WLM Edizioni Software, you may also use the services provided by third parties, such as wireless service providers or mobile telephony platforms. The use of the services provided by third parties may be subject to the policies, conditions of use and the rates of these subjects.
- Ban on "reverse engineering". You may not copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble or otherwise intervene on the WLM Edizioni Software in whole or in part or create works derived from or from the WLM Edizioni Software, nor encourage, assist or support other objects to carry out these activities.
- Updates. In order to keep the WLM Edizioni Software updated, we can provide automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the WLM Edizioni Services. By using the WLM Edizioni Services, you fully accept these conditions.
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
These general conditions of sale govern the sale of products and, where applicable, services through the site when WLM Edizioni operates as a seller ("General Sales Conditions"). The sale of products by third parties will be governed by the terms and conditions of sale applicable from time to time. We offer a wide range of WLM Editions Services and sometimes you may be subject to additional terms and conditions. In case of use of any WLM Editions Service (for example: Your Profile, Gift Certificates, WLM Editions applications for mobile devices or the Communications Center), you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and general conditions applicable to that certain service ("Terms of Service"). In the event of a conflict between these General Sales Conditions and the Terms of Service, the Terms of Service will prevail.
You we invite you to read these General Terms and Conditions carefully Sale before making any purchase. Performing a any purchase fully accepts these General Conditions of Sale.
1. OUR CONTRACT
The presentation of products and services on the site or through WLM Edizioni applications for mobile devices is an invitation to offer.
If you want to buy one or more products, you can select them one at a time, adding them to your cart. Once you have selected all the items you wish to purchase, you can close your cart and place the order. At this point you will see a summary page of the products you selected, their price and options (with the related costs) of delivery. You will be asked to choose the preferred solution for delivery, transport and payment method.
At the top of the same page, you will find the "Buy Now" button, which you will need to click to forward the order to us.
Your order will then be considered as your contractual purchase proposal addressed to WLM Editions for the listed products, each considered individually. Upon receipt of your order, we will automatically send you an order taking charge message ("Order Confirmation"). If you use some WLM Edizioni Services (such as WLM Edizioni applications for mobile devices) the Order Confirmation may be published in the Communications Center accessible from the site. The Order Confirmation does not constitute acceptance of your purchase proposal. In fact, by sending the Order Confirmation, we only confirm that we have received the order and have submitted it to a data verification and availability process for the products you requested. The sales contract with WLM Edizioni will end only when we send you a separate e-mail or publish a message in the Communications Center on the acceptance site of your purchase proposal that will also contain information regarding the shipment of the product and the date expected delivery ("Shipping Confirmation"). In the event that your order is processed through multiple shipments, you may receive separate Shipping Confirmations. You can cancel your order before receiving the Shipping Confirmation, provided that the order has not been prepared for the shipping process. In this case you will not be charged. In any case, the right of withdrawal is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the following art. 2. The right of withdrawal does not apply to certain categories of products including, without limitation, digital products or software not provided on a physical medium (as in the case of CDs or DVDs) once the download has begun (c.d. download) or use.
All orders placed on the site must correspond to normal consumption needs. This requirement is applied both in relation to the number of products purchased with a single order, and in the case of a plurality of orders relating to the same product, even if each order includes a quantity of products corresponding to normal consumption needs.
2. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, EXCEPTIONS AND RETURN POLICIES WLM Edizioni
Subject to the exceptions indicated below, you have the right to withdraw from the order, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the day you received the ordered product (or the last product, lot or piece in the case of goods , lots or multiple pieces delivered separately) or from the conclusion of the contract (including, but not limited to, contracts for the supply of digital content not provided on a physical medium, such as a CD or a DVD). If you have entrusted a person of your choice with the collection, your right of withdrawal starts from the day of delivery of the product to the person designated by you, different from the courier. You must notify WLM Edizioni, Via Monfalcone 20, Stezzano BG 24040 Italia, of the right of withdrawal (i) following the instructions available in the Return Center, (ii) using the Contact Us function. If you use the Returns Center, we will send you a confirmation of receipt message.
For to be able to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary that the relative communication is sent before the 14-day period expires e that the product is returned to WLM Edizioni through the instructions available in the Online Return Center.
For more information on the right of withdrawal and operating instructions, contact our Customer Service.
3. EFFECTS OF EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
We will reimburse you all payments received in relation to the product for which you have exercised the right of withdrawal, including shipping costs related to the cheapest shipping method offered by WLM Edizioni, within 14 days from the day we received the communication regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal. We will make the refund on the same payment method you used to place the order, unless otherwise indicated. In any case, you will not incur any costs as a result of such reimbursement. We will be able to withhold the reimbursement until we have received the product or until you have provided proof of having returned it to WLM Edizioni, depending on which situation occurs first. Please note that you must return the products to us by following the instructions available in our online returns center within 14 days from the day you notified the withdrawal. You will have to bear the direct costs for returning the products. You could be held responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods (different from that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods).
4. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal does not apply in the event of:
– supply of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or connected to the protection of health and which have been opened after delivery or in the case of supply of products that are inseparably mixed after delivery, with other goods;
– supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that have been opened after delivery;
– supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
– service contracts after the complete performance of the service by WLM Edizioni, if you have expressly allowed the execution of the service by us accepting the loss of the right of withdrawal following the full execution of the contract;
– supply of digital content (including applications, software, e-books, MP3s, etc.) through non-material support (for example a CD or DVD) if at the time of placing the order you expressly allowed at the beginning of the execution accepting the loss of the right of withdrawal as a result of the start of execution;
– supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
5. RETURN POLICIES WLM Edizioni
In addition to your rights arising from the law, all products purchased on WLM Edizioni websites or through WLM Edizioni Services can be returned within 30 days of delivery provided they are intact, unused, or damaged, or the envelope or package has not been open after delivery. Sealed products (such as CDs, audio cassettes, videotapes, DVDs, video games, PC games and software) will be accepted only if the covering film and / or packaging are intact. Products must be returned via the instructions available in our online returns center. This additional return policy does not apply to digital products or software that are not provided on a physical medium (for example on CD or DVD).
In these cases we will only refund the price paid for the purchase. Instead we will not refund the shipping costs incurred to receive the item you are returning. The risks deriving from the transport and the return costs will be at your exclusive expense. These provisions are additional and do not affect your rights under the law, nor the right of withdrawal within 14 days described above.
Details on returns and operational examples are available on the Our returns policy page.
6. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
All prices are inclusive of VAT applicable pursuant to the law.
Information on the availability of the products we sell is listed on the site, as well as on the presentation page of each product. In addition to the information provided on this page or elsewhere on the site, we are unable to give more precise information regarding the availability of the products. Please note that the estimated delivery and delivery times for the products are purely indicative and cannot be relied upon completely. Once we receive your order, we will notify you by e-mail or by posting a notice in the site's Communication Center if some of the products you ordered are not available.
Despite all our efforts, we cannot exclude that for a small part of the products in our catalog a different price than the actual price is indicated by mistake. In any case we will check the correctness of the product prices during the order verification process and subsequent product shipment. If, due to mistakes or other inconveniences, the price indicated on the site is lower than the correct selling price of a product, we will contact you to check if you wish to buy the product at the correct price. Otherwise your order cannot be accepted. If the correct price of a product is lower than that indicated on the site, we will charge you only the lower correct price and we will send you the product anyway.
If the goods ordered by WLM Edizioni were to be delivered outside of Italy you may be subject to import duties and taxes, payable once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional customs clearance costs will be your responsibility. We have no control over these costs and cannot predict the amount. Customs policies vary considerably from country to country and you should therefore contact the local customs office for further information. Please also note that when you place orders on the site, you are considered as an importer and you are therefore required to comply with all the legislation and regulations of the country in which you will receive the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care a lot about the way your order information is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers who ship products abroad to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection of products by customs authorities. For more information, please read the Customs Information.
8. WARRANTIES ON PRODUCTS SOLD BY WLM Editions AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The guarantee regime on products sold by WLM Edizioni differs depending on whether the buyer is a "consumer" or a "professional" pursuant to Directive 1999/44 / EC concerning "certain aspects of sales contracts and guarantees concerning goods of consumption".
If you purchase as a "consumer", you benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity to which the seller is required by law for every good sold ("Legal Guarantee").
The Legal Guarantee – which is held by WLM Edizioni as the seller – guarantees the good from lack of conformity with the sales contract.
For more information on the rules for the operation and operation of the Legal Guarantee, contact our Customer Service.
In in case you find a lack of conformity on the goods purchased by WLM Edizioni during the period of validity of the Legal Guarantee, ti please contact Customer Service.
To the extent permitted by law, WLM Edizioni disclaims any liability in the event that the delivered product does not comply with the legislation of the country of delivery other than Italy.
We will also not be liable in the event of non-substantial differences between the purchased goods and their illustrative images and the text descriptions published on our site.
Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, we are solely responsible for any direct and foreseeable damage at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract. We will therefore not be responsible for any losses incurred, lost profits or any other damage that is not an immediate and direct consequence of our default or that was not foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are regulated and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Italy and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You accept, and we in turn accept, also to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Bergamo, Italy. As a consumer you will be able to act before the Court of Bergamo, Italy, or of the Member State of the European Union in which you are resident or domiciled to promote a dispute in relation to these General Conditions of Sale.
11. CHANGES TO THE GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to modify the site, the policies and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time to offer new products or services, or to comply with legal or regulatory provisions. You will be subject to the policies and terms of the General Terms of Sale from time to time in force at the time you order from us, unless any changes to these policies and terms are not required by applicable law or the competent authorities (in which case , will also apply to orders you have previously placed). If any provision of these conditions is deemed invalid, null or for any reason unenforceable, this condition will not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other provisions.
In the event of your failure to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, our failure to exercise the right to act against you does not constitute a waiver of our action to violate the commitments you have undertaken.
We do not sell products to minors. We sell products for children that can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you can use www.wlmedizioni.com only by involving a parent or guardian.